Monday, October 6, 2014

No Shaking, No Fears, God Dey!

Needing something to quench my thirst, after a heavy pack of waakye with “wele” and fried fish, I crossed the street to the other side of Busy Internet on the Ring Road Central-Accra. Oh there you’re! I said to myself, upon spotting a refrigerator filled with chilled bottles of Voltic Mineral Water at the So Filling Station, opposite Societe General. Right walking behind me was a middle-aged man with a heavy load of items in a black polythene bag across his shoulders, screaming on top of his voice as though he was talking directly to me. His words were: “No Shaking, No Fears, God Dey!” “No Shaking, No Fears, God Dey!” “No Shaking, No Fears, God Dey!” I was so touched by those prophecies. It was a confirmation of what God said to me after three days of prayers concerning an issue I brought before him. But for the knowledge of Him being a “Covenant Keeping God”, I would have given up hope. When all hope was gone and I was beginning to feel weary, the prophecy kept ringing in my subconscious…. “No Shaking, No Fears, God Dey!”  
As a child of God who believes in sowing into a prophetic word, I opened up my wallet, reached out for the notes until the wallet was empty, slowed down my steps in order that this street prophet would get closer, then I stretched my arm to sow the seed of faith into the life of this man. To my utmost wonder, this man was somewhat “Psycho” or for want of a better word, not on the same page as I was. He refused the offer, and rather thought of my gesture as in his own words, “trying to shut him up with my juju money”. God have mercy! I had a clear conscience, and a genuine heart. God knows I was up to no such a thing as I’ve been accused of. Thank goodness for the security personnel at the Standard Chartered Bank Ring Road Branch who were close to the scene. They literally had to pursue the street prophet off. Well, I still know those words of prophecy were meant for me. “No Shaking, No Fears, God Dey!” “No Shaking, No Fears, God Dey!” I accepted the words in good faith and I know my God has indeed come through for me. I am coming up tops of every challenge I might be going through. May Yahweh come through for you also, even as you share in my story this day.
Back into my study at Busy Internet. Stay blessed and don’t forget…We shall meet at the Top!

“We all desire immediate and direct answers to our prayers, and are tempted to become discouraged when the answer is delayed or comes in an unlooked-for form. But God is too wise and good to answer our prayers always at just the time and in just the manner we desire. He will do more and better for us than to accomplish all our wishes. And because we can trust His wisdom and love, we should not ask Him to concede to our will, but should seek to enter into and accomplish His purpose. Our desires and interests should be lost in His will. These experiences that test faith are for our benefit. By them it is made manifest whether our faith is true and sincere, resting on the word of God alone, or whether depending on circumstances, it is uncertain and changeable. Faith is strengthened by exercise. We must let patience have its perfect work, remembering that there are precious promises in the Scriptures for those who wait upon the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks visiting my page. As you can see, it's just a start-up! Kindly post your comments to me and I surely hope to respond you in a short while.